Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No Comprendo



If someone told me that this dress was $30 at Forever 21, I would be all, "okay, it's kind of cute, but kind of trashy, and looks like it cost way less than $30." But if someone told be that this dress was Roberto Cavalli and cost $1,380 at net-a-porter.com, I would burst out into hysterical laughter and check my calendar to see if it was April Fool's day. For serious? Thirteen grand for something that looks like it belongs on a tacky prostitute at some jungle-themed strip-club called like Safari Down Under (I obviously will not be naming strip clubs any time in the near future). I love fashion probably more than I love normal things like food or oxygen, but it's things like this that make me realize why some people just give up and live in PJs. Sigh.

Image Sources:
Dress: net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails