Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hey, Mister!

I love big, leather bags. If I had endless supplies of money, I would collect gigantic purses. On the other hand, I'm also a vegetarian, which makes it difficult for me to pony up for leather. Which is why I'm so in love with Novella Royale. Their bags are made of recycled leather jackets, so they're still leather but you aren't fueling the leather industry in buying them. Oh, and did I mention that they're really cute? My favorite is this Mister handbag in black with giant gold studs. You guys know that I'm a sucker for studs. I so secretly want to be bad ass. It's the perfect size, big enough to hold all my junk but not oversized, it's practical with the shoulder handles and top zipper, and the lining is organic!



Novella Royale Mister Bag, $584 at novellaroyale.com. It is expensive, but there's just something so charming about those gigantic gold pyramid studs against those beat up leather jackets. It's the perfect mix of flashy and insouciant, and since only one side is studded, it's a bag that you can get a ton of wear out of.

Image Sources:
all images from novellaroyale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails