Monday, August 23, 2010

Take a Trip to the Tropics

Some of y'all may know that I'm taking a little trip to Hawaii.  In fact, when this post goes live, I'll be on the Big Island, hopefully getting tan, probably the color of a lobster, but I can dream.  Anyways, while I'm gone, which is really until September 7th because I'm going straight from Hawaii to moving into school, there will be about one post a day.  Sorry y'all.


But since you guys can't come to Hawaii with me, I thought I'd post on this fab shower gel that my mom got me because of said vacation.  It's Boots Hawaiian Islands Pomegranate & Avocado Shower Gel, and it's $6.99 at target.com.  You get 6.7 ounces, which is about $1, which is decent.


Here's the snippet from the back of the tube: "Dive into paradise with this tropical blend of ingredients inspired by the Hawaiian islands: Anti-oxidant pomegranate extract and moisturizing organice avocado oil."  It smells exactly like POM juice.  Omnomnom.  No avocado to be found, but it is moisturizing, it lathers nicely, and you don't need to use much at all.  The scent lingers a decent amount of time after your shower, and Boots makes scrubs, lotions, and body butters in the same scent, so you can coordinate all your POM-smelling loveliness.


Awkward Chic rating:  A-.  It's a pleasant little tropical vacation in a bottle, and a definite pick-me-up in the middle of a long, boring week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails