Monday, September 20, 2010

Woah, Alexis Bledel. Just Woah.

I don't know how many of y'all know this, but I'm a huge fan of Gilmore Girls.  As in if I could have one show to watch for the rest of my life on a deserted island (which for some reason has a DVD player), it would be Gilmore Girls.  Everyone can relate to it.  It's witty and clever and just generally great.  But anyways, one of the main characters on the show was played by Alexis Bledel, who y'all can see below.

So this is what she used to look like:

And this is what she looks like now.  Woah.  I'm struggling to adjust here, guys.  I think I really like it?  The strawberry blonde hue does great things for her blue eyes.  I think the brown hair is a little more girl-next-door and the new color is a bit flirtier and sexier.  I just dyed my hair again last night (loving the Clairol Perfect 10) and I'm really loving the idea of going a little warmer next time.  Maybe an auburn?  Hm...

Images from: buzzsugar.com, glamour.com, bellasugar.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails