Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Flatiron with Built-in Treatment?

So I picked up the October issue of Allure today (verdict: Blake Lively is much less annoying than I expected), and there was a whole section on beauty breakthroughs.  This little flat iron was featured, and it totally caught my eye. 

The Remington Style Therapy Frizz-Resistant 1" Flat Iron is $49.99 at drugstore.com.  Now, I'm sure you're thinking that it just looks like a regular iron, what's the big deal?  Well.

It has built-in silicone-based conditioner that disperses itself (in small amounts) onto your hair as you straighten it.  It's also a ceramic iron.  So, you have an iron that one, since it's ceramic it straightens quickly and for a long time, and two, actually makes your hair healthier as you straighten.  And it's less than $50.  I've been a devoted T3 fan for the last few years, but this...this intrigues me.  I was thinking of investing in a GHD, but this is so much cheaper and the reviews so far have been stellar.  Hm....

What do y'all think of the idea of putting hair treatments INSIDE the straightener?

Image from drugstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails