Wednesday, June 24, 2009

White Hot

Ok so here's the thing. Last week I was shopping all around because there were some killer sales going on. And when I mean killer I mean the fabulous flamboyant sales clerk at J. Crew was shocked (read shocked) when he realized how much I was saving. After our "Girl, you made me do so many double takes at these amazing prices!" talk, I was quite content in my finds. It wasn't until a day later and after all of my comforting purchases (usually I get buyers remorse before I even buy the article in question) that I realized I needed a pair of white pants. So then I ventured back out into the week that was a crazy shopping extravaganza (I literally saved around $150 on like five items that were really nice) in the search for some pantalones. I ended up heading back to Gap where there were many cute white jeans and yet for some reason I justified myself out of buying not a single pair. Go figure. So now I am left realizing that I still should probably buy a pair of white jeans and am leaving you with my research. You might want to look into a pair for the summer. Apparently they're going to be white hot (yes, pun intended).

J Brand 12" Torn in White, $187 at revolveclothing.com. 7 For All Mankind Roxanne in Vintage White, $119 at 7forallmankind.com.
Paige Denim Melrose Straight Leg Jean, $195 at shopbop.com. So the first pair is really good if you are into the ripped jeans look. The second has a skinny jean vibe but it's gets a little baggy towards the end so it kind of balances out the proportions of the leg. And the third one is a very classic cut and probably the most timeless if you're looking for an investment piece.


Gap has a bunch of choices too, so you should head over to their website or the nearest store near you and see if there is something you like. The proces range from $35 - $60.

Image Sources: J Brand Torn, revolveclothing.com; 7 Jeans, 7forallmankind.com; Paige Denim, shopbop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails