Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back To School Shopping

I like to plan things out ahead of time, so of course I've been working on my college shopping list for about six months already (before I even knew where I was going to college!). Aside from all the clothes and shoes and coats (and OMG I need coats), I need a book bag. I've had the same old Ralph Lauren Rugby tote for about 3 years now, and while I love it, I want something with a zip top, and something that I haven't totally trashed. A backpack just isn't an option. I want something that can also double as a purse when I'm strapped for time, and still look chic. I've trolled all over the interent looking for a good book bag, and after a lot of deliberating, I think I want the Longchamp Le Pliage in large. Original, I know. Everyone has this bag. I can't turn around a street corner without seeing it, and I'm definitely the kind of person that will avoid buying something because everyone else has it. So why do I want this bag?

Because you can design it yourself! I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. You choose the size, the handle length, the hardware, and the colors of the bag, and get your initials embroidered or embossed on, and it'll run you less than $200. Considering that this bag will last you forever, go with everything, and doubles as a purse, $200 isn't a bad price at all. I want a large bag to hold all my junk and all my books, and I need a long handle because it's just easier to deal with. I like the gunmetal hardware because grey's my favorite color, and I also want grey and black for the bag. It's my favorite neutral because I don't think of it as a 'neutral,' but it is!



Here's the bag I want! I love the 'racing stripe.' It's very me. And with my initials embossed on it, it's only $157.50! That's pretty darn good for custom-made Longchamp.

Image Sources:
longchamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails