Friday, October 29, 2010

Today's Wants

TGIF.  TGIF.  TGIF times a million.  Why?  BECAUSE IT'S HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!  So much excitement.  On that happy note, here are some current cravings of mine.


BE & D Foundry Bag, $945 at shopbop.com, Marc by Marc Jacobs Ozzie Square Lucy Tote, $398 at shopbop.com: I love the shapes of these bags.  They're both so structured and classic, but have little updates in the detailing.  This BE & D bag has such a practical handle, and the chain adds a nice bit of edge to the geometric shape and the neutral color (I'm totally loving that taupey-grey, by the way.  It's still a versatile color, but it's a little more interesting than the usual brown or black).  This Marc by Marc bag has the shape of a slightly slouchy Birkin bag, and I love it.  The red modernizes the structured shape nicely, the mock-croc embossing adds a touch of luxury, and there's a removable shoulder strap.  Lurve.


Illamasqua False Lashes, $16 at sephora.com: I'm toying with the idea of getting false lashes.  I've never been one of those girls that's really into mascara, just because I'm lazy and I'd rather do liner, so the idea of getting big lashes without dealing with multiple coats of mascara.  I trust Illamasqua for lashes because they do basically super intense theater/drag queen makeup, so I feel like their false lashes would be legit.  I'm especially keen on the lashes that get longer towards the outer corners, like these.  Has anyone tried false lashes before?  Any application tips?


Images from shopbop.com, shopbop.com, sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails