Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Precious

So Reed Krakoff is the creative director (or something along those lines) of Coach.  Yes, the handbag brand.  I know.  He's also recently branched out into doing his own line.  It's not really my style, but some of the accessories are flat out ridiculous.  Like these boots.


Reed Krakoff Python Knee-High Boots, $1,895 at net-a-porter.com: These are my babies.  Well, not really my babies because I don't own them, but I want them to be my babies.  There are so many things I like here I don't even know where to start.  I love the neutral color palette, and how the taupey-grey is used to accent the beige python.  It's a very Celine color palette.  I like the combination of the sexy lace-up front and the Oxford-esque toe cap.  I love the stacked wood heels.  I love that these would work equally well with slim jeans as they would with bare legs, and would transition from daytime to nighttime so perfectly. The only thing I don't like here?  The price tag.  Boo on that price tag. 


Images from net-a-porter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails