Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Outfit of the Day!

I really want to do more of these, it's just that I literally have this one mirror.  This one 10 inch wide mirror.  Gah.  It's very frustrating.  


So that KAIN shirt that I ordered last week came today, and I totally love it.  It's officially the first piece of red clothing that I own.  I know.  Red scares me.  But I think I actually like the red here.  The shirt itself is so comfy, and I love the way it drapes.  It is pretty sheer, like all KAIN shirts, and since I currently own zero (ZERO!) nude bras, I layered a black cami underneath.  Sheer is a huge trend for fall, though, so I'll definitely be skipping the cami once I rectify the wardrobe situation. 


Because check out that back!  It's cute with the cami, but how hot would it be without it?  I love the basic in the front and the sexy in the back thing--it's very unique. 


I'm sorry for the failtastic over-exposure of these pics, but the jeans are J. Brand, the boots are Frye, and the jewelry is all Tiffanys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails