Monday, October 18, 2010

Gossip Girl Sneak Peak

I don't know if y'all have noticed, but I'm a big Gossip Girl fan.  Yes, I recognize that it might not be the best quality show on TV (ahem), but the clothes!  Oh, the clothes.  I recently got tipped off as to one of Serena's looks from next Monday's episodes (no spoilers, I promise), and I thought I'd share it with you guys.


Here she is wearing a Porter Grey scarab printed tank from their Fall 2010 collection.  This is awesome for two reasons: one, I love Porter Grey.  They spell grey the same way I do (the pretty way!), and two, I really like this shirt.  The scarab print is a little offbeat and reminds me of The Mummy, in a good way, and then the zipper interjects a modern edge.  Do want.  But can we just talk about Blake Lively's hair here? I'm really loving the ombre blond she has going on.  If only there was a way for me to achieve this with my drugstore brown hair dye...hm....may need to experiment with this.  I'll let you know how that goes.


But, of course there couldn't be such a covered up Serena ensemble without something like this in the same episode.


She looks like a domintrax ninja's version of business casual.


Images from cwtv.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails