Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hair Musings

Kids, I have the hair doldrums.  I am bored out of my mind trying to grow my hair out.  IT TAKES FOREVER.  GAH.  It's down to about 2-1/2 inches below my collarbone.  I want it about 3 inches longer.  Ugh.  So I'm taking out my boredom with wanting to change my hair color.  Right now it's the usual warm medium brown, but I'm thinking I either want to go redder or ombre.  I have picture inspiration.  Woohoo!


Emma Stone is 100% my red-headed hair inspiration.  Her hair color is naturally medium brown, and while she still looks pretty as a brunette, she looks even better as a red-head.  It's so warm and really livens up her whole look.  My hair is already on the reddish side, so it wouldn't be a big stretch.


Or I'm thinking I could do ombre, which is where your hair gets lighter towards the ends like it's been highlighted by the sun.  I'd go for more Rachel Bilson than the girl on the right, just a subtle fade towards the ends and darker at the roots.


Clairol Perfect 10 Dye, $11.99 at drugstore.com: This is my brand of hair dye, Clairol Perfect 10.  The color on the left is the one I usually do, Medium Golden Brown, and the one on the right is Dark Auburn.  What do y'all think I should do?  Are you feeling ombre, or is it too out there?


Images from eayoyo.com, glamour.com, the-scenic-world.blogspot.com, drugstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails