Monday, November 15, 2010

Newness!

So I've kind of failed recently.  I know.  I'm sorry.  It's like midterms NEVER END and just go straight into finals.  Unacceptable.  To make up for my faily-ness, I have a brand-new layout for you guys!  The old one was bothering me.  It was too busy.  Sometimes I get so excited about new Blogspot options that I don't really think them through.  I hope you guys like this one better (I know I do), and to make this post EVEN BETTER, here are some awesome self-esteemy quotes I've been loving lately.


"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." -Marilyn Monroe

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." -Coco Chanel

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe


“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” -Coco Chanel

"It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe.


Marilyn Monroe.  Way cooler than I thought she was.  I always think of that episode of Mad Men where they stereotype every woman as either a "Marilyn" or a "Jackie," as in Jackie O.  Because clearly there's no middle ground there.  Although personally, I'd rather be a Marilyn. 
 Image from thoughttheater.com.

2 comments:

  1. Love the quotes and the new layout!

    Here's a quote that I love:

    Looks determine how many are after you. Charm determines how badly they want you. Cleverness determines what lengths they will go to have you. And mystery is what makes them stay.
    - Dr. Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)

    Harley Quinn is my girl, yo. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Wait...don't judge...what comic book series is she from? Because that quote is awesome

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails