Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finger Bling

Shopbop has had a lot of hilarious rings lately.  Especially hilarious knuckle rings.  Well, I think all knuckle rings at innately hilarious, but that's beside the point


Marc by Marc Jacobs Stone Cluster Ring, $88 at shopbop.com: I don't really know what Marc was thinking.  This ring is a hilarious collection of things that shouldn't work together but almost do?  I can't decide if I think it's hideous or awesome.


Noir Jewelry Bat Two Finger Crystal Ring, $143 at shopbop.com: This ring is seriously the bat call sign from Bat Man.  But in a Swarovski knuckle ring.  It's like a Bat Girl ring!  I love it because it's so quirky and weird and almost nerdy, but the black crystals take it to a slightly edgy/glam place that really works.

Kenneth Jay Lane Monkey Ring, $86 at shopbop.com: Aaaah I want this on my finger.  It's such a cheerful little monkey, with it's waving palms and it's gigantic, drug-addled looking eyes.  It really looks like a crazy little monkey, but I kind of like crazy little animals on my jewelry.  It's like a little buddy that hangs out with you all day.



Images from shopbop.com, shopbop.com, shopbop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails