Friday, November 19, 2010

Deborah Lippman Cravings

I think I want to buy myself some Deborah Lippman.  I know it's $16 a bottle, but...they're so pretty.  And apparently the quality is there.  And they're so pretty.  Here are the colors I'm craving.


Bitches Brew, Supermodel: I love the name of this first polish.  I especially love that it's a vampy, shimmery wine red that does look a little bitchy in a very intense, glam way.  Which is kind of why I like it.  This Supermodel shade was made with Dree Hemingway (yes, that Hemingway), and it's a sheer orange-coral-red jelly.  I love these sorts of colors for spring/summer or brightening up a grey winter day, and the jelly gives it this interesting, translucent effect without actually being sheer.


Don't Tell Mama, Wicked Game: Don't Tell Mama has a dark blue/black base with green and blue shimmer.  So, so pretty on the nail.  It's a fun twist on the vampy trend and a refreshing change from the usual reds and purples.  The two colors of shimmer give it such a multi-dimensional look on the nail--it's very jewel-like.  The duochrome on this second polish is insane.  It's a silvery lavender with a green and blue duochrome.  It's very offbeat and edgy, but in a pretty and feminine way, which is rare.


All $16 at deborahlippman.com.


Have a great weekend y'all!  I know I need the break.


Images from deborahlippman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails