Friday, January 14, 2011

Too Faced Cravings

I've never bought anything from Too Faced, but I was browsing around Sephora's website today, and the only two things that caught my eye were these Too Faced items.


Too Faced Romantic Eye Classic Beauty Shadow Collection, $35 at sephora.com, Too Faced Peach Leopard Brightening & Perfecting Bronzer, $28 at sephora.com: This Too Faced set has 9 shadows.  The three large ones are Soul Mates (pale peach shimmer), Kiss the Brides (matte pale pink), and Bouquet Toss (matte pale yellow ivory), and the six small ones are I Do (matte taupe), Un-Veil (matte soft black), Cut The Cake (mauve lavender shimmer), First Dance (deep matte purple), Honeymoon (burnished gold shimmer), and Ever After (bronze shimmer).  For $35 and that many shadows, this is a great deal.  I don't really see the bridal theme with the actual shadows (black and dark purple for a bride?  Really?), but I do like the colors all together.  It has a very romantic, whimsical feel, and I like that you get such a variety of colors.  You can really get a lot of looks out of this palette, and the box is just adorable.  Plus the finishes look so rich, with a rich shimmer instead of chunky glitter.  I've never bought a set of shadows, but...I want this.  Like a lot.  I'm so bad at not shopping.  It's a problem.  And this Too Faced bronzer is equally adorable.  I'm honestly sold with the leopard pattern alone, but the fact that on top of that you get a beautiful combo of peach, chocolate, and bronze that doesn't look too shimmery or glittery makes it perfect.


Images via sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails