Friday, January 21, 2011

Currently Loving: KAIN Pocket Tank

About a week ago I ordered a KAIN Pocket Tank on super, super sale from Tobi.com.  It was originally $80 and I got it for $15 in the color Magic Spell, which is a lovely medium lavender.  I took it out of the box, immediately loved it, and bought another one in Amalfi Red online yesterday.  I've wanted a KAIN tank forever, but couldn't justify the price tag.  However, at about $20 a pop, they're an amazing deal.  They're one size fits all, which could be problematic for some, but it fits me surprisingly well.  There's a pocket on the right side, and the fabric is a mixture of modal and silk, so it's very soft and drapes perfectly (this also means that they're very fragile, so hand-wash only).  Here I'm wearing it with a C&C California sweater, a Tiffany's necklace, 7 For All Mankind jeans, and Frye boots.


And here's a slightly blurry (sorry!) photo of just the tank.  As you can see, it's slightly transparent, which doesn't bother me but makes it not work appropriate.  But it's just so, so comfy.  There are still a ton of colors on sale, including a really pretty mauve.


All in all, I love these tanks.  They're a great basic wardrobe staple, they come in a lot of colors, they're very comfortable, and they go with basically anything.  Aside from how fragile these are, there are no downsides here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails