Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shiny Pretty Happy Things

Dudes.  I am sick.  It's bronchitis city over here.  Blah.  So if I seem a little...blah over the next few days, it's not that I don't love you guys anymore.  It's that I feel like death.  So here are some pretty things to cheer us all up.


J. Crew Silk Serenade Dress, $138 at jcrew.com, J. Crew Corsa Tote, $238 at jcrew.com: How adorable are these new J. Crew pieces?  Drool.  I love the blue shade of this slip dress, I love the subtle sheen of the silk, and I love the cut with its lingerie inclinations.  You could dress it up in a very feminine, sexy way, or you could dress it down and make it daytime appropriate.  I wish I had the money to buy this J. Crew tote for my textbooks.  It's just big enough for books and laptops, it has a good number of pockets for stashing things in, and the washed and worn leather look reminds me of an old motorcycle jacket in the best possible way.


LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel, $24.95 at lushusa.com: I would buy this for the name alone.  It's Raining Men?  In the shower?  Yes.  Just yes.  And the fact that it has notes of lotus flower, honey, bergamot oil, and orange blossom seals the deal.  It would make me smile in the gross dorm showers, and that's a feat in and of itself.

Images via jcrew.com, lushusa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails