Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm An Enabler

I am the worst influence.  Especially on myself.  I decided I wasn't going to do any more online shopping.  I bought two things today.  I need adult supervision.  But when you see this amazing deal, I think you'll understand.  


Tobi is having a sale on all their KAIN Label products.  And not like a 50% off sale, but a 70-80% off sale.  With free shipping.  I KNOW.  KAIN is famous for their one-size-fits-all drapey, modal tees and tanks.  I got the pocket tank in Magic Spell, which is pictured but is a deeper, duskier purple in real life.  It was $15 down from $79 at tobi.com.  It sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?  Now, if I wasn't on shopping probation, I'd also get this Pocket Tee in Mauve, $25 down from $84 at tobi.com.  I love the ethereal, faded lavender hue.


There's also more than just Tobi on sale.  I'd check out this Elizabeth & James dress and this fab Olivia Harris studded leather bag.  Go get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails