Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Surprise, Surprise

Well, I'm finally doing it.  Dying my hair red, or "Medium Auburn" according to the box.  Why now?  Well, Target was out of my brown dye.  I am that pathetic.  And I've been wanting to for a while, which pushed me over the edge.  I'll be doing that later tonight (and hopefully putting up pictures tomorrow) but in the mean time I wanted to show you guys some of my favorite red heads.


Emma Stone (until recently) and Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge.  I can't tell you how many times I've read the story of actresses and models who didn't make it until they dyed their hair red (case in point, Emma Stone, Karen Elson, Christina Hendricks, and Deborah Ann Woll).  You can't hide behind red hair.  It's a statement maker.  The reason that doesn't scare me is that a lot of people thought my hair was red before.  It's been "Medium Golden Brown" since high school, and I guess the warmth of that built up in my hair?  So the change isn't super drastic.


What do you guys think?  Is red hair a do or a don't?


Images via racheldozier.blogspot.com, filmpopper.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails