Friday, January 7, 2011

Pimpin' Out My Wellies

Sometimes...you just can't be 100% classy.  You need to be a little ridiculous.  Today is one of those days.  As a very late Xmas present, someone offered to get me a pair of Hunter welly socks.  I was trying to be practical and looking at all the solid color ones, and...I was bored.  I wanted to get a fun color, like pink, but that's not wearable with over half of my wardrobe.  And then it hit me.  Get a faux fur welly sock.


These Hunter White Tiger Cuff Welly Socks are $40 at zappos.com.  I love them.  They're still a neutral set of colors, so I can wear them with a lot of different things, but they so luxe and unexpected, plus totally warm.  I have black Hunters, so I don't think it'll be too over the top.  I just ordered them today, so I'll let y'all know when they get here.


Images via zappos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails