Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Salted Caramel Lip Balm?

Yes.  I love TokyoMilk.  They do such interesting boutique fragrances but at reasonable prices with fantastic packaging, and they just came out with a new line of lip balms.  In all honesty, I'd pay $7 for one of these just for the packaging.  It's so vintage boudoir chic.  Wouldn't you rather pull that out of your purse than a Chapstick?  But the real kickers here are the scents that these balms come in.  Here are my top three:

TokyoMilk Dark Lip Elixir in Coco Noir, $7 at tokyo-milk.com: Coco Noir has notes of Dark Rum, Maraschino Cherries, Sweet Milk, and Cacao Beans.  It's sweet, fruity, chocolatey and boozy.  Yum.  Doesn't that sound delicious?  I'd probably end up eating it.
TokyoMilk Dark Lip Elixir in Salted Caramel, $7 at tokyo-milk.com: Salted Caramel (NOM) has notes of Sweet Cream, Sea Salt, Caramelized Sugar, and Toasted Vanilla Bean.  This is so me.  Salted caramel is the most delicious thing ever, and the milky and vanilla hints added in round out the scent so nicely.  I'm that girl that's always too lazy to put on lip balm and ends up with chapped lips, but I would use the heck out of this.  And the little bee on top?  SO CUTE.

TokyoMilk Dark Lip Elixir in Dead Sexy, $7 at tokyo-milk.com: Dead Sexy has notes of Ebony Wood, Warm Vanilla, Citrus Peel and Rosewater.  It sounds like a perfume, no?  It's a very sophisticated scent and I love the skull and crossbones on the top of the case.  I know $7 is a lot for lip balm, but somehow this feels like a bargain.

Images from tokyo-milk.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails