Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chanel Extras, Spring 2010

I'm going to post the pics from the actual Chanel runway show tomorrow in my round-up, so for now just feast your eyes on the fab beauty and accessories from the seriously, seriously fab and entertaining show.

OMFG the nail polish. It's this purplish-taupey-mushroom brown that comes out next spring, but I think you could totally dupe it by mixing together OPI's You Don't Know Jacques and Parlez Vous Opi polishes, both $8 at amazon.com. I'd say use 60% You Don't Know Jacques and 40% Parlez Vous Opi, but I think you'll have to play around with it to get the right shade--but it's totally worth it. I think tattoos are officially en vogue right now, because the models at Chanel, Rodarte, and Galliano (just to name a few) were all done up with fake tattoos. And the Chanel chain/faux garter version is killing me. So cheeky and irreverent, but also kind of chic.


Me want this bag. And this belt. And especially those shoes. I hate small bags, and even I would use that mushroom Chanel shoulder bag every single day. That belt would be perfect for any simple dress, because with all those woven, contrasting textures it doesn't need anything else to work, and oh, those shoes. Love the sculpted heels, love the tulle/feather flowers, love the giant platform/Mary Janes combo, and the black and white is so Chanel.


Image Sources:
All pics except the tattoo pic: style.com, Tattoo pic: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails