Wednesday, August 12, 2009

American Apparel Haul

Remember this? How I waxed poetic about a certain one-shouldered American Apparel dress? Well, guess what. I bought it. And so did Maud. We like to match. Not really. Anyways, we went to American Apparel, and I ended up getting the one shouldered dress in black, and Maud got it in tealish grey. I realllllllly like this dress. It has the asymmetrical, rock and roll vibe that I wanted, but at the same time it's a classic LBD (black OR blue). And see how it can look very different on different people? For the record, I'm on the left wearing the Medium/Large. I'm no Twiggy, but um, this definitely runs small. It's $42 at americanapparelstore.com. Keep in mind, it's not structured or lined, it's just stretchy cotton. So certain...lines may show.

Just so you know, you can click on the images to see a much larger version. FYI.


Maudie also got this Sweetheart Two-Toned Mini Dress, $46 at americanapparelstore.com. It's a little hard to see, but it's sheer on top and in the back, so you get a little bra detail/peekaboo effect. It's actually really cut, and has a definite Alexander Wang vibe. Last but not least, I got this Melange Jersey Pocket Skirt in Heather Grey, $30 at americanapparelstore.com. I know you can barely see it in the picture, but I just wanted another easy, basic skirt. I paired it with my Alexander Wang for Gap coat, a Victoria's Secret Pink tank, a Coach belt, and my Steve Madden Luxe Pumps, and I think it's really cute. Grey is quite possibly my favorite color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails