Thursday, December 16, 2010

What I'd Like to Be Wearing Right Now

This week.  Finals.  Gah.  Bleh.  Grrrr.  And all variety of upset childish noises.  My brain feels like it's self-imploding AND it's not even over yet.  I feel gross.  So, this is what I'd like to be wearing right now:


This Rachel Gilbert Danae Embellished Silk-Chiffon Gown, $1,360 at net-a-porter.com: It's pretty.  It's really, REALLY sparkly, and it's floaty, and a pretty shade of off-white and so Glinda the Good Witch in a great, modern way.  No matter how annoying and gross you feel, you put on a dress like this and you feel like a princess.  I die.


Juicy Couture Faux Fur-trimmed Wool-blend Cardigan, $330 at net-a-porter.com: Of course, realistically with my cold and the fact that I've holed up on the couch in a ploy to block out the brutal Spanish Lit final I had earlier, I'd really like to be wearing this warm, cuddly sweater.  It has a removable faux-fur trimmed collar and a bathrobe-like waist tie, and is basically a lot of steps up from wrapping yourself in a blanket and calling it a day.  Which may or may not be what I'm doing.


Images from net-a-porter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails