Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Hearts

Next week...next week is finals.  Ah.  I die.  Not in a good way.  Posting about things that I want is about the only thing making me happy right now.  So, another post of pretty things Megan wants.  Surprise!


Marc by Marc Jacobs Save the Birds Snow Bunting Donna Ring, $98 at shopbop.com, Joie Bittersweet B Top, $168 at shopbop.com: I thought this ring was a red teardrop, and that was cute, but then I realized it was really a little birdie, and that's ADORABLE.  Y'all know I love little animal jewelry, and I love this subtle, simple version.  I definitely can't wear a shirt with this many ruffles on the chest, but if I could, this would be adorable.  It has a slight fiesta vibe, and would work equally well dressed-up with a pencil skirt and dressed down with jeans.

Ray-Ban Wayfafer Sunglasses, $135 at shopbop.com, J. Crew Cashmere Getaway Hoodie, $188 at jcrew.com: I don't understand how these are 'Wayfarers' but I really like the rectangular shape and the gradiated frames.  They're the perfect mixture of modern and retro, no?  This J. Crew cashmere hoodie is perfect for traveling.  It's the sort of light piece that you can throw on for the plane, that keeps you warm but folds up to nothing, and that comes in a variety of neutral hues to go with the entire contents of your suitcase.

J. Crew Double-gauze Sleep Shirt, $78 at jcrew.com, J. Crew Starlet Dot Ruched Underwire Tank, $86 at jcrew.com: This sleep shirt is fantastic (also fantastically overpriced, but what the heck).  It looks like a plaid lumberjack's shirt, but when done as a nightie it's adorably boy-meets-girl.  Roll up the sleeves and throw on some slippers and hang out in that around the house all day, and look cute but feel cozy.  This swimsuit belongs in my life.  It's so sweetly retro, the underwire cups and ruched sides are very flattering, the bow-halter and polka dots are so fun and '50s-inspired.  It also comes in blue and orange, but in red--I would die.
Images from shopbop.com and jcrew.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails