Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sephora Wants

I could collect makeup like some people collect shoes.  I want more makeup.  Specifically, I want this makeup:


Tarte for True Blood LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain, $24 at sephora.com, Sephora Favorites Beauty & the Bride Combination Set, $50 at sephora.com: True Blood themed makeup?  Hi.  Yes, please.  I love this.  The packaging reminds me of True Blood (aka favorite guilty pleasure show ever), but it's the product that I really like.  When I think of True Blood and lip products, I think of red stained lips, like blood stains.  This is a shimmery red lip stain pencil.  It's perfect.  It would give that 'I just ate a Cherry popsicle' look or 'I just drank some human dry' look, if that's your thing.  Plus the Tarte lip pencils are nicely moisturizing and have great lasting power, so even though you are paying for the branding, you do get a lot of product for the money.  Sephora does great combination sets like this one.  This is bridal themed, so it has lots of basic, neutral makeup, but it also works really nicely for real life. It has $108 worth of product, including a mini Flora by Gucci perfume, Boscia green tea blotting papers, a mini Buxom lipstick, a black Sephora eyeliner, a Bare Minerals lid primer, a Tarte mascara, a Lancome Juicy Tube, a Benefit pore minimizer, a pink Sephora by OPI polish, Stila eye shadow in Kitten, and a Josy Maran Argan oil color stick in a dusty rose.  You get a LOT of product for $50, and a lot of different products, but the best part is that you get a voucher for a free, full Sephora makeover.  Usually you have to buy $50 of product for those, so here you get $50 of mini, full, and sample size products AND the makeover.  Great deal.


Images via sephora.com.

1 comment:

  1. I have my eye on the Tarte for True Blood palette...of course I don't need it though lol.

    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails