Monday, June 13, 2011

Currently Craving

I'm ALIVEEE!!!!  And one day soon I shall finish posting pictures of my room.  I swear.  But in the mean time here and some pretty things.


Lisa Stewart Modern Myth Gold & Enamel Bracelet, $75 at shopbop.com, MELINDA MARIA  Marquise Cluster Studs, $98 at shopbop.com: I love anything with Greek key on it.  It's so graphic and clean and classic but modern at the same time, so you can wear it a ton of different ways.  I love this turquoise bangle version.  The blue and gold are so fresh and punchy together, and the bangle is just the right size--big enough to be a statement but not so large as to be annoying.  How cute are these earrings?  I love jewelry like this, where there's a pretty, girly jewel in a rough, abstract, geometric setting.  These are a fun alternative to the usual set of studs without being too over the top.


Alice + Olivia Odette Dress, $396 at shopbop.com, Noir Jewelry Pyramid Bangle Set, $132 at shopbop.com: Ahhh I want this dress!  I die for simple but dramatic cocktail dresses, and this one would work for a ton of different occasions and body types. The fitted silhouette and emphasized waist create or emphasize an hourglass silhouette, the dark on bottom and patterned on top layout minimizes any lower body issues, and the lace print adds the perfect amount of drama and visual interest.  Plus the ruffle adds to a smaller chest and the deep-v keeps larger chests from looking even bigger.  You could dress it down with a cardigan and flat boots or dress it up with cocktail jewelry and platform heels.  And it has a cutout back!  I'd totally wear it with these stacked stud bangles.  I love layered bracelets.  They look so casual and thrown together, and the mixture of colors and sizes of studs keeps it all interesting.


Marc by Marc Jacobs Lady V Bag, $548 at shopbop.com, Sara Berman Emma Envelope Clutch, $377 at shopbop.com: The name of this bag is so appropriate.  It's so lady-like.  The shape is very frame-bag-esque and retro, but the slouchy leather adds a fun, modern twist.  The light beige works with a lot of different color palettes and it's a nice, practical size.  This cheetah clutch totally reminds me of a way more expensive Mulberry clutch that I've been craving, but for like $1000 less.  The utilitarian size works well with the fun leopard, the hardware adds an industrial edge, and who doesn't love leopard?!  Really now.


Images via shopbop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails