Thursday, June 30, 2011

Currently Loving: My New Pendant Necklace

It's a four-day weekend, y'all.  FOUR DAYS.  And you know what I'm going to be doing?  Sleeping.  Lots of sleep.  I miss sleep.  We haven't hung out in a while.  Anyways, one of the things I'm going to be wearing a lot this weekend is this new tassel pendant necklace I was sent by Spring Street.  I totally love it.


It's a long necklace with a 36" gold chain, an adjustable clasp, a circle covered in geometric crystals, and a large tassel.  It's a very heavy, solid feeling necklace.  You can get it on their website for $45.  I love tassel necklaces.  I bought one a while ago but it fell apart, and I've been meaning to get a new one for a while now.  This one is perfect.  It looks and feels expensive, and has a fun mixture of textures and finishes, with the crystal, black bead, chains, embossed metal, etc, etc.  The chain tassels hang so nicely, and they have great movement, too.  It all has a very exotic feel.  Also I love anything shiny, so...


My favorite way to wear a statement necklace like this one is with a simpler outfit, so that the necklace gets to stand out more and it doesn't all look too busy.  Here I'm wearing it with a Madewell tank, a vintage cardigan, and J. Crew shorts.  You could also wear it with jeans, boots, and a black tee, or with jeans and a white button-down and boots, or it would look adorable with a simple LBD.  You have a lot of different options.


So would I have paid for this?  Yes.  Especially with the discount code I'm about to tell you about!

And for the next 24 hours you can use the code Awkward chic at springstreetdesign.com to get 25% off your order. Yayyyy discount codes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails