Thursday, March 3, 2011

Randomly Craving: Kate Spade

I am not really a Kate Spade person.  Mainly because I'm just not really a preppy person.  I don't wear lots of collared shirts or pastels or polka dots or any of that, so I don't generally look at Kate Spade.  But for some reason I ended up on the website this morning, and there were actually some kind of adorable accessories.  Here are my top three:


iPhone 4 Hard Cover, $40 at katespade.com: I have a pink case for my iPhone, and it's a normal medium pink with lighter pink accents.  It's fine.  It's a bit on the boring side.  I have to have a case because otherwise I will actually shatter my phone to pieces, so I want it to be a cute case.  I really like this one, with the combination of the pink trim on the front and the crazy, psychedelic flowers on the back.  I like the balance between cute, creepy, and functional.
Devote Mod Leopard Lacey, $225 at katespade.com: This wallet is totally overpriced.  I recognize that.  But this is so...so cute.  The monochromatic leopard print strikes a nice balance between functional and sassily adorable, and it has SO many pockets inside.  I love wallets that have lots of compartments where you can store fun stuff, and this one has literally tons.
Emma Book Clutch, $325 at katespade.com: And this one is my favorite.  It's a hard clutch shaped like Jane Austen's Emma.  I find book clutches mildly obnoxious most of the time, but this is one of my favorite books, so I can't hate on it.  The pale pink color is lovely (and what I'm painting my room next year!), and the back has one of my favorite quotes from the book.  It's so sweet in a sassy-nerd sort of way.  As I am sassy and also somewhat nerdy, this belongs in my life.  Also I just realized I have no clutches...hm...


Images via katespade.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails