Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Favorite Things from Etsy

I love me some Etsy. Whenever I tell people about that they get confused about what I'd actually buy on Etsy. Well, here are some things that I'm currently eying.

iPad decal, $7.99 at etsy.com, Love Decal, $9.99 at etsy.com:

Leopard Print Decal, $16 at etsy.com, Chewy Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt, $15 at etsy.com: The trashy girl inside me loves me some leopard print.  And while it can be a little over the top, when it's done in a tasteful monochromatic black it can be quite cute. Chocolate chip cookies.  AKA my secret weakness. And when the chocolate chip cookies have dark chocolate and sea salt involved--it's a problem.  Browned butter too?  It's like Etsy wants me to be fat.

Cranberry Chocolate Clusters, $9.99 at etsy.com, Keep Calm and Carry On Decal, $4.50 at etsy.com: Cranberries + chocolate + sea salt.  I am already drooling.  They're the perfect little bite size morsel with just the right combination of sweet, tangy, and salty.  I love the 'keep calm and carry on' motif.  I have a big 'keep calm and shop on' poster in my room, a 'keep calm and party on' banner over my bed, and I could use a little decal for my MacBook.

Celestial Sweet Coconut Thai Chai Tea: I am addicted to this tea.  I can't drink caffeine, so I'm always looking for fun tea options that are decaf.  I like the spiciness of chai tea, and this one is fun in that it's a combo of black tea and red tea with coconut, ginger, cardamom, star anise, cloves, nutmeg, paprika, and black pepper.  I usually don't like thai iced tea or boba tea or anything of that sort but this tea is great.  It has the strength of black tea, the exotic twist of red tea, and the coconut and spice combo makes it all warm and cozy with a slight hint of the tropical.  Add some milk and honey and I am a happy, happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails