Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Cravings

Last week = fail.  Midterms = evil, and I totally had intentions of blogging like every night...and then I feel asleep.  Oh, how I have missed sleep.  But I have this week off, so back to normal y'all.  Here's some cute stuff to get everyone through their Monday.


Nanette Lepore Candy Girl Dress, $298 at shopbop.com, Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Pave Bow Ring, $68 at shopbop.com, Wildfox Midnight Snack Tee, $77 at shopbop.com: This dress is SO CUTE.  Agh.  The fit is very sex-bomb, screen siren, body con, etc, but the print is so girly, springy, adorably retro.  This dress is great because you can dress it down with some flat sandals and a little leather jacket, and you can dress it up with a cardigan and some platform heels.  I'm not one for cutesy jewelry, but this bow ring strikes the perfect balance between quirky and chic, and I love anything with some sparkle.  I want to wear this shirt to sleep and then get up and eat a midnight snack in it.  Too funny. 


Botkier Maddie Shoulder Bag, $295 at shopbop.com, Wildfox 17th Century Girl Tee, $77 at shopbop.com, Funktional Wild Blossom Dress, $118 at shopbop.com: While I'm always a big fan of oversized totes because I carry wayyy too much stuff around with me, the idea of a little across the body bag is strangely appealing.  Maybe it's the hands-free aspect, maybe it's the cute little studs and the drapey, hobo shape, or the mildly reasonable price tag, but I want this bag.  Oh, Wildfox.  Again, you are so overpriced, but yet so adorable.  I love the Marie Antoinette-esque girl drawn on the front, but the cutest part is on the back.  It says 'I love' in French and then lists things like parties, candy, BFFs, soldiers, romance, castles, etc, etc.  AKA story of my life.  It's hard to see here, but the shoulder detail on that dress is adorable, little loops of fabric sliding off and on the shoulder.  I like the sassiness of the sleeves against the quiet floral print and simple cut of the dress.


All images via shopbop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails