Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zoya Blair

I got my last Zoya polish in the mail today.  Finally.  The last little straggler was Kelly, which Zoya calls a rich grey with soft purple and blue undertones.  That description is spot on.  To me it's a lovely murky grey with hints of periwinkle, and definitely the next polish I do my nails with.  At moment, I'm wearing Zoya Blair (the red polish on the right).


Zoya calls Blair a cool blackened red with purple undertones.  My pics are terrible.  Here's a much better one.  This polish...well frankly, this polish is the shit.  In the sun it looks black around the edges, but the middle is this bright, firey and shimmery red.  It really reminds me of Blair from Gossip Girl in that it's dark enough to be fashion forward, but it is a vampy, do not mess with me or I will mess you up kind of color.  It's certainly a cool red, but it still works with my skin tone.  It applied wonderfully and was opaque with two coats.  It's a pain to photograph, but this is my new signature polish.  It's like Zoya picked it straight out of my brain.


Awkward Chic rating: A+++++.  LOVE.  No criticisms on the formula, and this may be my favorite polish color of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails