Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today's Wants

I need to choose my classes next year based solely on which ones don't have WiFi in the classrooms.  Otherwise I need to change my major to online shopping.  Which I would be amazing at.  Here are my two favorite things I found today:


Elizabeth & James Odila Leather and Glossed-twill Bell Skirt, $465 at net-a-porter.com, Emma Cook Feather Print Silk Crepe de Chine Dress, $620 at net-a-porter.com: This skirt is HOT.  I love me an a-line skirt under any circumstances, but this one is extra fab because of the built-in leather belt with all its geometric cut outs.  The sheen of the leather and the interesting texture put all the emphasis on your waist, and the flair of the a-line skirt makes your waist look tiny.  Doesn't the flower print on this dress look real?  That's why I like it.  It looks like a $1,000 dress covered in real feather, but instead it's a $600 dress that balances a vibrant, textural print with a clean, simple silhouette perfectly.  It's such a statement in and of itself.


Images via net-a-porter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails