Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty Pretty

This reminds me of how much I want to see that new Red Riding Hood movie.  Which is a LOT.  As I love Amanda Seyfried because she is a fellow natural blonde with a freakishly large chest, so I relate to her.  Yay!


But the real point of this is that she looks fab here, and I love her hair texture.  I think matte/messy is going to be my new hair goal.  My hair's natural state is shiny and polished.  I know it's annoying of me to say, but I seriously wish it would be messier.  I love messy hair.  I'm going to (eventually) try this Redken treatment that I've heard really good things about and see what happens.


Image via designscene.net.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the cover. Not typically a fan of hers but I hope she doesn't disappoint in Red Riding Hood, which I'm dying to see.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails