Monday, February 14, 2011

Currently Craving

I'm thinking about finding summer jobs right now, and the sad thing is, when I think about sumer, I think about shopping.  And you all know that I love shopping.  Definitely too much.  Here are my two favorite things I found perusing around today:


Foley + Corinna Jet Set Bag, $495 at shopbop.com, Alice + Olivia Nicola Fitted Dress, $297 at shopbop.com: I've wanted this bag since 8th grade.  No joke.  It was actually between this one and the one I got (the city tote) when I bought it, after having saved up all my money FOREVER.  The city tote won out, but I still have a soft spot for this baby.  I love the structured shape, and how it contrasts with the slightly edgier details, like the buckles and zippers.  It's just the right size for all my junk, and the leather on these Foley + Corinna bags ages so, so well.  Plus it has a handy shoulder strap so you can wear it two ways.  If you can't tell, I want it again.  On another fab note, there's this Alice + Olivia leopard dress.  I love me some leopard, and I love me some body-con dresses, and when you put them together--DOUBLE LOVE.  It's almost too much, but since the cut of the dress is so simple I think it works, no?


Images via shopbop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails