Thursday, February 10, 2011

J. Crew Wants

 Aw, J. Crew.  It's like they understand me so well.  I'm going to start one-stop shopping there soon.  I mean, now they sell nail polish and lip gloss, so I'm pretty much set for life.  Here are some of their cute new items:

Oxford Ballet Flats, $138 at jcrew.com, Corsa Hobo, $298 at jcrew.com: I've always wished I could rock a pair of oxfords, but something about the lace-up structure of them throws me off, and they're a little on the masculine side for me.  That's why I think these flats are adorable.  They have the styling of a pair of oxfords, but in cute little ballet flat format.  It's the perfect balance of masculine and feminine, and so quirky chic.  J. Crew is really knocking it out of the park with their handbags recently.  I like my bags to be basic and versatile, but with a bit of a unique twist.  This bag is big enough to hold all my junk, a versatile and rich color, and has a few little quirks: the distressed leather, the oversized zipper pulls, the chain handle.  Plus at just under $300, it's a pretty good deal.


Swirling Dots Dress, $148 at jcrew.com, Crosstown Tee, $27.60 at jcrew.com: I am still on the hunt for the perfect little sundress--just a hint of vintage flair, flattering cut, lightweight.  This isn't it, but it's pretty darn cute.  It has a cute swirling dot print, a light cotton-silk blend fabric, a cut that flirts the line between fitted and flowing nicely, and a sweet little bow at the bustline.  It's simple but elegant, and an outfit in and of itself.  I love all of J. Crew's riffs on the basic tee, like this wrap/crossover front tee.  It comes in a ton of colors, the wrap cut makes your waist look tiny, and it's one sale.  Wootwoot.


Images via jcrew.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails