Monday, February 8, 2010

So Excited for...

Coachella this year! I still haven't confirmed if I'm going yet, but I am doing my best to make my friends come too - the more people the better! If I don't go I may cry because this year's lineup is ridiculous. I mean crazy crazy good. Not that past years' lineups haven't been up to par (last year they had M.I.A.) but there seems to be a conspiracy with all the new up-and-coming artists as well as those who have already become established to throw the most awesome stellarly fantastic concert palooza ever. Yes, I mean ever. Take a look at the list of artists below. You will see why. And yes, some are very random (Hello DEVO and Sly & the Family Stone!). For more info, go to the Coachella site where more artists are listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails