Thursday, August 4, 2011

Outfit of the Day!

So here's what I wore to work today (I had a nicely buttoned-up cardigan on top, I'm not that ridiculous), and I got creeped on excessively on the way home.  So it must be a good outfit!  Jk.  Kinda.


Dress: Forever21, belt: vintage, boots: Frye, sunglasses: Ray-Ban.


The print on this dress is really fun.  My belt is doing weird things.  And no, I did not wear those sunglasses inside.  I'm not crazy.  I am really feeling sundresses and cowboyish boots, though, which I'm sure surprises no one.  Apparently I secretly want to be Taylor Swift (I bet that doesn't surprise anyone either).


So that's that.  Sorry I've failed at blogging this week.  My iPhoto got all kinds of messed up when I switched computers, so I haven't been able to upload pictures :( but I think I fixed it!  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails