Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Anastasia Beverly Hills

I'm a little bit of an eyebrow freak.  I dye, tweeze, pencil, and trim my eyebrows so that they look normal and not like two dark blonde blobs above my eyes.  I've used half the eyebrow pencils at Sephora trying to find one that gives me color and hold but doesn't look too painted on, and so far, this one's my favorite (my mom's too!).  So when Anastasia Beverly Hills got in touch with me and asked if I wanted to review some of their products, I jumped at the opportunity.


Here's the Anastasia logo (isn't it cute? I love anything with crowns on it).  The brand started out with just brow products, but now they've got a whole range of makeup, as you can see from Blake Lively's look on the cover of Glamour--how adorable is that eyeshadow palette?


Hopefully sometime early next week I'll have this ILLUMIN8 With Youthful Synergy™ Complex Bronzer to review for y'all.  I may be pale, but I love my bronzer, and this one promises lots of skin enhancing benefits:

"Illumin8 Bronzer gives skin an instant sun-kissed glow without the sun. This clinically and consumer-tested bronzing powder hydrates the skin and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Youthful Synergy™ Complex features: brown algae, a key ingredient that smoothes, firms, hydrates, and revitalizes the appearance of skin; diamond core powder, which diffuses shadows and minimizes the appearance of pores and wrinkles; sea whip extract that soothes skin; macadamia derivative, a natural hydrator capable of holding up to 300% more water; and vitamins A, B, C, E, and F. Balkan Botanical® Infusion, exclusive to Anastasia Beverly Hills, is an antioxidant-rich complex containing marshmallow leaf extract, lemon balm, bilberry extract, and green tea to soothe, soften, and hydrate skin."

Algae?  In bronzer?  I've never seen anything like it before.  So I'm pumped to swatch and review that for you all.  In the mean time, here's another Anastasia product I'm craving, the Youthful Synergy Complex Eye Shadow Palette.  My favorite eye shadow palettes are the ones that combine neutral and pastel shades, like this one here.  You have the neutrals to do a school/office appropriate look, and then you can add a little sass with the bright purple or cranberry red.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting logo. I love it.Where is Anastasia Of Beverly Hills sold. What products do you have marketed.?
    Thank you much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails