Friday, April 1, 2011

iPhone Bling

Let me preface this by saying that I am not a preppy person.  I don't wear polos or Lily Pullitzer or pastels or pearls or any of that.  I like leather and sequins and black eyeliner.  But for some reason, these monogrammed iPhone cases...I want them.  I want them a lot.  I bought a plain pink case for my iPhone when I got it because I've had too many friends drop their iPhones literally a foot, and have then screens shatter.  But my plain pink case is a little boring.  I like to add pizazz to all my stuff.  I'm not a fan of boring.  These iPhone cases are a little overpriced, but THEY ARE SO CUTE.  They come in a variety of patterns, all of which you can get in different colors, and then you can choose the style and color of the monogram.  Here are my favorites.

Lipstick Shades Custom iPhone Cases, all $56 at thepinkmonogram.com: Damask Case, Moroccan Case: Hello, pretty.  This one is my absolute favorite.  I love a modern take on baroque damask on anything.  It feels so old world and luxe, but it's on an iPhone, so it's all modern and technical at the same time.  Wouldn't it be fun to pull that out of your purse?  I like the Moroccan-inspired pattern on this second iPhone case. There are some cases with full names written out instead of monograms, if that's your thing.  Apparently I'm really into the pink/black/white color combo today!


Zebra Case, Coral Case: When is zebra not great?  Really.  The combination of the wild animal print with the dainty, girly monogram is just so pitch perfect, and I like that the zebra print is slightly abstracted, and I love that color combination.  Maybe it's because it's April in Boston and it is SNOWING (great April Fool's Day joke, Mother Nature.  Really appreciate it), but the idea of coral print is wildly appealing.  I'd do it in a fun, bright coral with the monogram in a pretty green or navy.  Something bright and punchy!


What do y'all think?  Would you buy one of these to spoil yourself (and your phone)?  Oh, and I completely forgot to mention that you can also get these cases for your blackberry, iPod, iPad, etc, etc.

Images via thepinkmonogram.com.

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one with pink and white stripes and a big black monogram :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails