Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Summery Cravings

I always forget that Victoria's Secret has real-person clothes.  They sell themselves so much as just lingerie, but when you go on the website you realize that there are so many adorable clothes you can get there!


Cut-Out Shoulder Tee, $34.50 at victoriassecret.com, Retro Push-Up Triangle Top, $38 at victoriassecret.com: I love shoulder cut-outs.  I love them in dresses and I love them in tops, but I especially love them in tees because basic tees with a twist are basically the best things over.  They're comfy like a tee but they have a little extra oomph that makes you look polished.  Also this top is really similar to this other top that I really wanted, but the VS one is half as expensive.  WIN.  So I need a new bikini, and I've just accepted at this point that being a 32DD means that I need an underwire bikini.  There's really no other logical solution.  I love sweetly retro styles like this one.  It's clean, but it's old-fashioned and glam at the same time.  It also comes in a fun bright pink and a ton of ridiculous leopard prints, so there's something for everyone.


Lace-Trim Playdress, $29.99 at victoriassecret.com, Zip-front Dress, $59.50 at victoriassecret.com: The first sundress I got from VS was a total failure.  But I can't help going back to look at theirs because they're just SO CUTE.  I like the offbeat print on this blue dress (as, $30 is a pretty fab price), and it's actually a wearable length!  I have a dress a lot like this zip-up dress, but...it's just so sweet.  The silhouette is very retro and girly and wearable, but the zipper adds some fun, edgy sass, and the pink is just so summery and bright.


Conclusion: Victoria's Secret has real-person clothes that I want to wear.  So weird.


Images via victoriassecret.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails