Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Remember Now


Another short post today, guys.  I hate not being able to have enough time to actually blog. :( But Biological Anthropology kicked my butt today.  Literally.  Gah.

Duri Nail Polish in Celebrity Scandal: This nail polish is so shiny!  SO SHINY!  I want it.  I've secretly liked metallic polishes for a while now, and this one is the perfect shade of silver.  It's almost reflective.  You could see yourself in those nails!  Can you tell that I'm excited?


Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake: So my newest obsession is this totally fab blog called Smitten Kitchen, which is basically this adorable girl baking amazing things and then blogging about them with great pics and an awesome sense of humor.  I've basically planned out my entire summer around things from this blog that I want to bake.  Like Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake.  Pumpkin + Cheesecake = OMGOMGOMG my taste buds just died and went to heaven.


















Corn Bread Salad: This sounds like the best summer salad ever!  Cornbread and lime and tomatoes...I'm drooling as we speak.



















Apple Pancakes: I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but breakfast is hands down my favorite meal of the day.  If it resembles a waffle, omelet, or french toast I WILL eat it.  Pancakes, on the other hand, I have yet to be sold on.  I honestly find them a little boring.  But I recently had some mango-stuffed pancakes that literally blew my mind, and apple-stuffed pancakes pretty much sound like the best thing ever.


















Amanda Seyfried: To add to my ongoing obsession with side braids, here's Amanda Seyfried totally rocking one with some hardcore black liner at the premiere of Letters to Juliet.  Which I'm only a little ashamed to admit that I really want to see.



Last but not least, here's the latest installment in Karl Lagerfeld's cruise collection films.  It's basically a 17 minute St. Tropez dance party with a ton of Chanel, AKA heave


Image Sources:
Bourbon cheesecake: smittenkitchen.com, cornbread salad: smittenkitchen.com, apple pancakes: smittenkitchen.com, Amanda Seyfried: glamour.com, Duri nail polish: temptalia.com, Chanel video: nymag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails