Monday, June 4, 2012

Not Quite Notorious Etsy Shop

Guys, I have real life friends starting real life businesses (also internet and a house now, so I may actually blog!  On a regular basis!  These are exciting things).  My BFFster Maud just started an Etsy shop, Not Quite Notorious, selling original prints and paintings (and maybe other paper goods in the future?).  Check it out!  Use the code GRANDOPEN to get 10% off until the 8th.

Here are some of my favorite pieces from her shop so far: 
 
My Monocle Brings All the Girls to the Yard painting, $65 for a 6.5x9 at etsy.com, Had Cake, Ate it Too print, $15 for a 5x7 at etsy.com: Lots of her prints have Maud's trademark sassy wit.  My monocle brings all the girls to the yard?  Lawlz.  And I'm a sucker for any Marie Antoinette, Let Them Eat Cake reference.  I think she balances typography and kitschy, stylized illustrations really nicely.






Coffee, Coffee, Coffee watercolor, $40 for a 9x12 at etsy.com, Quentin Tarantino Cameo Print, $20 for 8x10 at etsy.com: Who doesn't love coffee?  Especially in triplicate!  She also has a whole series of filmmaker cameos with quippy sayings that are super cute and creative.


Long story short: buy my friend's awesome prints and paintings, and help keep her in coffee (she's an aspiring filmmaker, I hear they subsist solely on caffeine). 


Images via: http://www.etsy.com/shop/notquitenotorious?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails