Friday, February 6, 2009

Shop Unique Vintage

So one of my friends turned me onto this site while she was on the hunt for her prom dress, and while it's not actually vintage, they have some great, vintage-inspired stuff. I really love their twenties section, especially:

Roaring 20's Ivory/Brown Shimmy Flapper Dress, $198, and Ethereal Ivory/Gold Leaf Twist Dress, $160


They both come in multiple colors, and have a hint of vintage without crossing the line into looking costumey. Wouldn't the flapper dress be an adorable party dress? And I could totally see myself wearing that white dress to a nice beach-side dinner (if I actually went to those).

Image Sources:
Brown/white dress: unique-vintage.com
White Dress: unique-vintage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails