Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why Hello There

Hey guys---

So Megan introduced herself earlier and now it's my turn! You probably won't be seeing me post as much because I'm wayyyyyy busier than Megan (jk), but when I do post you should know that all of them will be, like, totally amazzzzing.

As far as the who style thing goes, Megsie and I have pretty similar taste. For street chic, that is. When it comes to dressing up I'm pretty damn sure I was a tranny in another life 'cause I'm ALL about the sequins, glitter, feathers, satin...the list goes on. I'm at work right now, so I can't really post any pictures. But I'll get to it later, so no big deal.

Anyway, I just had to give a shout out to the non-fashiony things I love 'cause I promised Megan that this would be the only time I mentioned theses things. Just incase you're wondering, not all fashionistas give a damn about Gossip Girl. I sure as hell don't so that's all Megsie. I'm more of an X-Files/Indiana Jones/James Bond/X-Files kinda girl. So if you're just the same, you can still read this blog. And tell your friends about it too.

xoxo,
Maud

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails